International Yoga Teacher & Panchagavya Researcher
Founder & Director of Vedamrita Foundation
PhD Scholar (Central University of Haryana)
Neeraj Medharthi is Founder & Director of Vedamrita Care Pvt. Ltd. He is a PhD scholar in Central University of Haryana, who has done the world's first empirical research on “Effect of Panchagavya Diet on human Population”. He is Inventor of Vedic Meditation and Gou-Prana Therapy.
- UGC-NET and YCB qualified
- Registered Yoga teacher for MDG (USA)
- Inventor of Gou-Prana Therapy
- Inventor of Vedic Meditation
- Nominated as member of internal committee for the students with disabilities in S-VYASA.
- Worlds first empirical research on Panchgavya diet and Human health
- Published four papers in national and international journals related to Yoga and panchagavya field.
- Youngest Ex-President of bharat swabhiman (Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar) trust Mahendergarh
- Nominated as member of IQAC by Central University of Haryana.
- Provide online health services(Yoga & Panchagavya therapy) throughout the nation through vedamrita.com online platform
- Participated in Several scientific webinars on the importance of Yoga and Cowpathy for overall health.
- Made several efforts for establishment of Kamdhenu Peeth in Central University of Haryana
- Received best Presentation award on the subject of Panchgavya by Society of immunology and immunopathalogy (SIIP).
- Design syllabse of Yoga Pulmonologist Course for MDG USA
- Mentor in IKS DIVISION at Ministry of Education.
Neeraj ji Thank-you so much for you knowledge to world. Your efforts to connect the humanity with nature are really great and extraordinary.
You are the first in the world , who is PhD on the subject of Panchgavya Diet, It seems how much you are dedicated to bring Health to the society. Please keep the good works.
Neeraj ji , i am saluting you for all your efforts , specially for teaching us Vedic Meditation and Gou-Prana Therapy.